V4 ion-content not showing?

Not working locally, or on jsfiddle. Here is the jsfiddle as well: https://jsfiddle.net/arhz6rss/

I’ve run dry out of ideas on what the issue is. Any sort of direction would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT:
It seems like this issue occurs with any v4 beta beyond 1.0? Is there any reasoning behind this? Maybe I’ve missed a new syntactical change?

EDIT 2:
It appears when installing v4 beta 1 locally, it still doesn’t work. Although, loading via CDN does work locally. Could this be because the beta being installed locally isn’t truly v1? Or am I missing something here haha.

EDIT 3:
Even loading via the CDN doesn’t fix all the issues. On v1, applying any sort of color to a tool bar is ineffective. I’m assuming this is an issue that was fixed post v1. At that note, I think I’ve played around enough with this. I’ll wait until someone far more knowledgeable than me can pipe in <3

I think the element are there, it’s just a problem of color (css4 variables) maybe?

Ah thank you! It seemed I forgot to load the CSS variables within my header. I was following ionic’s tutorial, in which they only told me to load the javascript file, but of course I would need to load the CSS variables as well. It always ends up being something simple.

Awesome, cool to hear it worked out