Upgrade to latest RC

I am trying to upgrade to the latest RC5 version but running into issues… What is the proper commands to update IT? Thank you
sudo npm install -g ionic@latest
Password:
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.3.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.7: use uuid module instead
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.3.3: use uuid module instead
/usr/local/bin/ionic -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/ionic/bin/ionic
/usr/local/lib
└── ionic@2.2.1

npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of cross-spawn with cross-spawn@4.0.2
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of mime-types with mime-types@2.0.14
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of semver with semver@4.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of form-data with form-data@0.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of request with request@2.51.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of ionic-app-lib with ionic-app-lib@2.2.0
Sa$ ionic info

Dependency warning - for the CLI to run correctly,
it is highly recommended to install/upgrade the following:

Please install your Cordova CLI to version >=4.2.0 npm install -g cordova
Install ios-deploy to deploy iOS applications to devices. npm install -g ios-deploy (may require sudo)

Your system information:

Cordova CLI: You have been opted out of telemetry. To change this, run: cordova telemetry on.

Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.1
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.0
Ionic App Scripts Version: 1.0.0
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: 5.0.6
Node Version: v6.9.4
Xcode version: Xcode 7.0.1 Build version 7A1001

Dependency warning - for the CLI to run correctly,
it is highly recommended to install/upgrade the following:

Please install your Cordova CLI to version >=4.2.0 npm install -g cordova
Install ios-deploy to deploy iOS applications to devices. npm install -g ios-deploy (may require sudo)

It looks like you’ve upgraded just fine?

You may want to update your cordova like it says, via npm install -g cordova. Aside from that though it looks like you’re updated.

it doesnt say

Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0@rc5 or whatever like i expected… how do i know i am on release candidate 5?

Ionic 2 Final was just released an hour or so ago. No need to be on RC5.

haha figures… thank you