Installation setup error

npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.7: use uuid module instead
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.3.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.3.3: use uuid module instead
C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm
-- cordova@6.5.0 +-- cordova-lib@6.5.0 +-- insight@0.8.4 +-- nopt@3.0.1– update-notifier@0.5.0

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\ionic\node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.0.17: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of cross-spawn with cross-spawn@4.0.2
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of semver with semver@4.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of mime-types with mime-types@2.0.14
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of form-data with form-data@0.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of request with request@2.51.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.2.1 replacing bundled version of ionic-app-lib with ionic-app-lib@2.2.0
npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393
npm ERR! argv “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” “install” “-g” “ionic” "cordova"
npm ERR! node v6.9.4
npm ERR! npm v3.10.10
npm ERR! path C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\ansi-1317386a
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno -4058
npm ERR! syscall rename

npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename ‘C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\ansi-1317386a’ -> 'C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\ansi’
npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename ‘C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\ansi-1317386a’ -> 'C:\Users\Zweezle Media\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\ansi’
npm ERR! enoent This is most likely not a problem with npm itself
npm ERR! enoent and is related to npm not being able to find a file.
npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Zweezle Media\npm-debug.log

Completely uninstall ionic and cordova and reinstall them.

Hi, could you tell me how I can completely uninstall both things, both ionic and cordova?

Since it happens to me practically the same, it gives me a similar error only that it is with a package called “ansi” or something like that.