Unable to npm install insomnia

I’m trying to use Insomnia to make my application alive from falling asleep.

I tried following the steps mentioned on docs - https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/insomnia/

1. Cordova plugin added successfully.
  2. Npm install gives me error as :

npm install --save @ionic-native/insomnia
[App_Name]@0.0.7 C:\Workspace[App-Name]-mobileapp
±- UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY @ionic-native/core@3.12.1
`-- @ionic-native/insomnia@4.3.2

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.2: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})
npm WARN @ionic-native/insomnia@4.3.2 requires a peer of @ionic-native/core@^4.2.0 but none was installed.

I did tried updating and installing ionic-native using npm command as -
npm install @ionic-native/core --save

but it results an error as-

npm install @ionic-native/core --save
[App_Name]@0.0.7 C:\Workspace[App_Name]-mobileapp
`-- UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY @ionic-native/core@3.12.1

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.2: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})
npm WARN @ionic-native/insomnia@4.3.2 requires a peer of @ionic-native/core@^4.2.0 but none was installed.

Thanks in advance if anyone can provide my any help.

Please edit your post, it is not very readable at the moment.
Use the </> button above the input field to format your code, command line output or error message (select the text first, then click the button or wrap it in ``` manually). Check the preview if it looks better. This will make sure your text is readable and if it recognizes the programming language it also automatically adds code syntax highlighting. Thanks.

These are all warnings and can probably be ignored.

Post your package.json and ionic info output please.

1 Like

Thanks Sujan… I didn’t build it earlier and checked.

It is working as expected while these were warnings.

I think, as the warnings suggests, mismatch of versions between the two could be the issue. :slight_smile: