Trying to update ionic app to iOS 11 gives so many warnings in Xcode

Hello all,
I developed an app which is published on the iOS app store and Google Play Store.
After publishing my app, some minor bugs have been reported by my users.

Unfortunately to fix these minor bugs, it looks like I must ensure compatibility with the new iOS 11 as well.

If I attempt to open my app with XCode - all of a sudden there are so many warnings that were never there before. My app used to be totally clean - not a single warning in XCode. I’m assuming this has to do with the latest iOS 11.

So I updated my cordova/ionic cli, updated XCode, etc. The same new warnings persist:

…/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Public/CDVCommandDelegate.h:47:34: This block declaration is not a prototype

…/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Public/CDVCommandDelegateImpl.m:171:34: This block declaration is not a prototype

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “AppIcon27.5x27.5@2x.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “AppIcon98x98@2x.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “AppIcon24x24@2x.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “AppIcon86x86@2x.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “icon-20.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Images.xcassets: The file “AppIcon44x44@2x.png” for the image set “AppIcon” does not exist.

…/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Public/CDVCommandDelegate.h:47:34: This block declaration is not a prototype

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ionic-webview/CDVWKWebViewEngine.m:148:23: ‘mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction’ is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0

…/platforms/ios/MYAPP/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ionic-webview/CDVWKWebViewEngine.m:584:91: ‘stringByAddingPercentEscapesUsingEncoding:’ is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - Use -stringByAddingPercentEncodingWithAllowedCharacters: instead, which always uses the recommended UTF-8 encoding, and which encodes for a specific URL component or subcomponent since each URL component or subcomponent has different rules for what characters are valid.

…These are just a few of the warnings.
Does anyone have any suggestions to clean this up? Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing this? I understand there are some updates I need to make for iOS 11 compatibility, which I’ve read in this article: https://blog.ionic.io/ios-11-checklist/ - but the article’s suggestions don’t seem to be clearing up these warnings.

I’d love any insight from more experienced developers. I really appreciate your time and help.

How did you update cordova-ios?

Hi
Did you find the solution ?
If yes, then please help it’s bit urgent