[SOLVED] Ionic cli resources: Splash screen legacy and launch storyboard

I have just installed the las Ionic CLI 3.12.0 and ran ionic cordova resources to generate my icon and splash.

For the iOS splash screen the result is a mix of legacy and launch storyboard images…therefore my question, is it ok to mix them or if I want launch storyboard I should only use/specify them?

Legacy:

<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default~iphone.png" width="320" height="480"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default@2x~iphone.png" width="640" height="960"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-Portrait~ipad.png" width="768" height="1024"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-Portrait@2x~ipad.png" width="1536" height="2048"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-Landscape~ipad.png" width="1024" height="768"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-Landscape@2x~ipad.png" width="2048" height="1536"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-568h@2x~iphone.png" width="640" height="1136"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-667h.png" width="750" height="1334"/>
<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default-736h.png" width="1242" height="2208"/>

Launch storyboard images:

<splash src="res/screen/ios/Default@2x~universal~anyany.png" />
<splash src="resources/ios/splash/Default@3x~universal~anyany.png" />

P.S.: More splash in the bundle => Bigger the size of the application, therefore if I would like to use only what’s mandatory

So I removed the legacy splash and kept only the launch storyboard one

Build my app and simulated with Xcode both iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 (iOS 9) and the splash was properly displayed

Therefore I gonna only keep the launch storyboard splash, like I said above, smaller the size of the app is, better it is