Seeking two Ionic 2 Developers - building Hybrid Mobile apps for iOS and Android long term consulting in NYC - M

Just got off the phone with the manager of our direct client which is a major medical center in Manhattan . I have multiple people working in the group.- I have no turnover - everyone who gets placed there likes it there.

They are seeking Hybrid-Mobile Developers who have extensive experience with Ionic 2 Framework . In addition they really would like someone who has Angular,js 2 experience. (At minimum someone who understands the functionality of Angular.js 2). Having Node.js would be great to have but not hard fast requirement.

The Web technologies are HTML 5 and CSS 3 - .

Much of their applications are based on the .NET Framework - its not required but if you had any C# background it would be considered excellent.

Interview process - they will do a 30 minute phone interview and thereafter come in for a face to face interview.

The work is all at the client site in Manhattan. Great opportunity to work on great projects while at the same time doing something that will be very meaningful as well.

They are willing to hire on a long term consulting basis ( 1 year +) - if you wish to stay as a consultant that will be fine. If you wish to convert they will work with that too. There are no restrictions on the manner of payment - we can pay as 1099/C2C or we can pay W-2.

Rates are excellent.

Please reach out to me directly if you are at all interested or want to learn more - I am doing this 17 years I promise you will be in good hands. My email is savedian@starpoint.com . I can be reached at 732-744-3119

Best Regards,
Shahan Avedian

Hello Shahan,
Greetings

I can help you with the ionic project, having more than 4 years experience in this field…

Would like to show my sample work and portfolio, Please connect with me at
ian(dot)cisin10(at )gmail(dot)com
S k y p e : cis(dot)ian

Best
Ian