Bonk Studios seeks a Hybrid app developer with an emphasis on Ionic to join the team. Before we bore you with the requirements of what a Hybrid Developer is, why Bonk Studios?
- We are a small team that throws out the politics, and focuses on developing great technology.
- Adapting the SCRUM Methodology, your voice will always be heard, and your strengths will be utilized.
- Each year, you will be flown out for a business vacation, and getting to meet the team. This year, we went to Hilton Head, SC.
- Being able to work with the freedom of a contractor, but the stability of an employee gives you the best of both worlds. Never hustle finding gigs as a freelancer, yet being able to program in your underoos. At Bonk Studios, you will always have 40 hours of work each week. This always has been and always will be the case. No more hustling to find gigs!
- Sick of writing emails back and forth? We utilize slack, and a bug tracking system to communicate. This leaves more time to focus on developing great applications, and posting funny pictures!
Now that you know a little bit about our team and how we operate, what skills are essential to join Bonk Studios?
- Must be proficient with Angular 2 + Cordova or Ionic.
- Knowledgeable with Git version control.
- Expert with CSS and SASS.
- Good sense of design.
- Understanding of integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to debug iOS apps in xcode.
- Must be a team player, great communicator, and able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Master of time management.
- Strong desire to always increase your skill set and adapt to new technologies.
Other skills that are a big plus:
- Knowledgeable with SCRUM Methodology. If you have never practiced this, we can help you.
- Knowledge on deploying apps to the Apple and Google play store.
- Knowledge of Typescript.
- Ability to create gulp tasks.
- Exposure to nodeJS preferred.
This contract may be very demanding at the beginning to make sure the developer gets up to speed with the programming languages, expansive code, etc. The contractor should expect to put in as much time as needed to fit what Bonk Studios is looking for.
From time to time, Bonk Studios and the team will be flown out to visit clients to go over projects. The contractor should be available for this.
Note: This is a contracting position. No benefits will be given, nor will any taxes be with held.
To Apply, please visit the link below: