We’re a UK based company building an internal communications service for the enterprise market.
We have a Android/iOS mobile application in the late stages of development and are looking for an experiences Ionic freelancer to work alongside our in house development team to debug our application and help accelerate our project schedule.
- Is built in Ionic v1 / Angular 1
- Communicates with a backend REST API
- Currently has Android and iOS support
- Has a core of social media like functionality (news feeds, posts, comments, attachments)
- Is functionally complete but has a large number of bugs
What we are looking for you to help do:
- FIxing outstanding styling and visual bugs
- Fixing functional bugs
- Optimizing performance
- Developing a Windows version (bonus)
- Have a keen eye for detail and produce quality work
- Be willing to operate within our agile scrum process (using JIRA)
- Be located in Europe
- Be available to start within the next 2 weeks
- Provide excellent communication in English
Initial requirement is for a period of 6 weeks, starting as soon as possible. If we build a good relationship there is a high potential for extending the requirement or for future work if wanted.
If you’re interested in our project then please message me with your details, portfolio and rates and we’ll take things from there. Feel free to ask additional questions.