Senior Ionic Developers (100% remote)

Salary: $3,700 – $4,850 USD/mo (corp to corp invoice)
Start: ASAP
Length: 1 x longterm, 1 x 3 mo with possible extension

Are you looking for interesting Ionic projects and do you want to grow your career in the direction of hybrid mobile technologies?

We have two exciting opportunities for you to work with clients from the USA and Norway in international teams. If you’re a person that is eager and fast to learn and you’re comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, then you’ve just found the perfect offer!

USA Client:
Large and remote-first programming company from New York working with developers from the whole world. They hire over 100 developers and grow by several new hires every month. They prefer to build long-term developer relations on various projects when working together. Teams are usually very experienced with 4 – 5 people and a technical leader who codes as well. They use agile processes and best programming practices. The whole team has an influence on tech decisions and choices and depend on the project (can be a greenfield or established project). Glassdoor rating is 4.1/5.

Norwegian Client:
It’s a small startup with huge ambitions. In 2017 it was awarded by Norwegian Space Agency for the most promising project using satellite data from ESA. You can join a development team of 4+ people in an international environment and work alongside both ITCraftship’s founders. We have developed most of the project with Ionic 1, but there’s an Ionic 3 micro-app. We have a new project ahead, where we want to join our existing codebase with Ionic 4 – you have a chance to impact these decisions. The project uses serverless solutions including Firebase Real-time Database, Firebase functions, Azure App Service. We have a well-established CI/CD pipeline and QA process. The timeline for the project is 3 months with a possibility of extension to a long-term engagement.

We offer:
– 100% remote work and flexible work time (min. 5 hours overlap with EU or EST time zone depending on the client);
– work on exciting international projects and teams;
– small and experienced teams;
– exposure to a wide range of new technologies;
– competitive salary depending on your experience;
– an option to work in our Warsaw office;
– delicious coffee (on-site only :wink:

Requirements:
– min. 5 years of commercial experience;
– Ionic 3 and Cordova experience required;
– 3 years of exposure to mobile technologies (native and hybrid) is a nice to have;
– excellent written and spoken English communication skills (a must);
– ability to learn fast;
– focus on delivering and self-management;
– practice in software testing and test automation;

The recruitment process has a few stages and is snappy. We’re developers with almost 4 years of Ionic experience, and we know whom we’re looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.

Please apply using the form below:
https://itcraftship.typeform.com/to/BtVxeU

2 Likes

Hi,

I am interested and would love to work with you.
Please get in touch: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Scott

1 Like

Hello itcmaks,

I am very happy to assist you.
I have 5+ years of experience of JS framework. If this job is still open then please let me know. i can do this job in very less price as per your expectation. Please check my PM. Please add me on my Skype that is "joomdev1309@gmail.com".

Thanks
AD

Hello, itcmaks
I have 4years experince as fullstack developer with ionic angular and c# .net core.
I also have experince on Webrtc technology and SignalR For video call by ionic.
info.golab@gmail.com

Hello

I would love to assist you with your requirement of Ionic Developer, As I am having highly skilled developer

To discuss further ,Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you .

Best Regards,

Sofia

Email : sofia [at] cisinlabs [dot] com

Hello there!

Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at angela@cisinlabs.com or skype me at cisin.angela.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Angela

Hello
Hope you doing well !!

I am happy to assist you.

I have 7+Years of Development experience and we would be glad to work with you.

To discuss further please reach me at Skype id- live: .cid.f7004907f73cdbe2 or Email- [evaadams562@gmail.com]

Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Thanks