Request failed: unauthorized (401) in cordova twitter connect plugin

Hello Everyone,
I just implemented twitter connect plugin in my ionic app. Login worked in android but not in ios it just throw err unauthorized(401)
I can’t able to find out the solution. Please assist me
Thanks

Did you remote debug the problem on the device already? Follow these instructions here to debug the problem in Safari dev tools: https://ionic.zone/debug/remote-debug-your-app#ios Look at the console and network tabs for errors.

Ran into the same issue.

That plugin requires that Twitter is installed on the device. meaning you can’t test it locally nor in the simulator. You will need to deploy your app to a real phone.Neither Ionic View or the Ionic Dev App support that plugin (due to requiring the API keys).

Yes its correct @ChrisGriiffith . I worked with this plugin before 3 months that time twitter connect working fine and twitter app need to be installed in device. Suddenly it just stopped working in ios.
Now i regenerated the twitter consumer key and secret in twitter Application Management and removed the plugin.
And updated the plugin to latest version with new api key and secret.
Now its working fine with not even installing the twitter app in device.

Same issue here, but not working on devices also. I will try @abineshjoyel 's method. Cheers.

That’s actually where the unauthorized (401) appears, thus the question.