Recommendations for development company

Hello - we are looking for a development company for an Ionic mobile app. We already have one built (in Swift and Java) but are wanting to consolidate our platform into one code base. The Desktop is built in PHP and MySQL (so bonus if you happen to have this experience as well). But, we are wanting to move quickly into the Ionic space.

We are “hoping” to have someone be able to take over app development of the swift app/java app as well (if you have that background). But, Ionic is the main focus at this point. Please reach out to me at scott@sctconsultingservices.com or here so we can discuss the project and pricing, etc. Thanks!

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hello,

Hope you are doing great

We are an agency and we are providing web and mobile app development solutions with custom software development.

please visit our company website:-https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

we provide you best solution in reasonable price.

waiting for your response
Thanks
Sunil

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

As one of top mobile app development company you can go through our portfolio and see if we fits into your plan.

we are a customer-centric company, we give top-notch services on mobile app development dubai.

Hello,swhitlow
Hope you are doing well

I have read all your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at an affordable prices and within the deadline .

Let’s connect and discuss in detail.
Waiting for your reply
kind Regards

Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com