Mobile application developer firms

We are looking at possibly hiring a mobile application development firm to do the initial development for a mobile application. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with companies like https://hybridmob.com, https://www.toptal.comor any other similar companies. If so, what was your experience.

2 Likes

Hi,

I would love to assist you in your requirement. Would love to have a detailed discussion. You can connect me via email as well as Skype.

Email: Jennifer@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Jennifer J

Hi Jon,
I’ll be happy to work on this project. I have over 5 years of experience in mobile app development and Ionic Framework. I’m working from Krakow, Poland.
email: gwizdala.kr@gmail.com

Hi @hoffmanjon,

I visited you to the shared links. I have worked on similar kinds of projects and excited to assist you again for your projects. I sent you PM with more details. Please check and get back to me.

Best Regards!!

Hello @hoffmanjon

We are happy to assist you. If you can send me test email to manish[.at.]ost[.]agency then I can share you our sample work.

Regards,
Manish

Hi @hoffmanjon,

Greetings of the day!
We work as a firm for the mobile application development, so would like to discuss over this.
Email id: sonali.pandey@kreatetechnologies.com
Skype at: live:18a2b8dd262d20fa

Kind Regards.
Sonali

Hi,

We are interested to discuss your project requirement in detail. If its possible please share some more details via email i.e. priyankaabnave@cdnsol.com or lets connect via Skype/Phone.

To know more about us please click here: www.cdnsol.com

BR,
Priyanka

Hi Dear Hoffmanjon,

I am very happy to hear from you that you are looking for firms to assign a work,
am an Information Technology professional with 3+ years of experience as a Mobile developer. My strongest skills are in Object Oriented Programming, Data structure, Angular4, Node.JS, IONIC 3, React Native, Java, C#, Android, IO’S and Android Phones.

here you will find my portfolio
https://sites.google.com/view/ghulammujtabaportfolio/home

Hello,

I hope you’re doing great. I kindly invite you to check out our company - Madata - we offer a wide variety of IT solutions. We’re located in over 7 cities in the US and Mexico with over 150 collabs.

In Madata Labs, the software factory, we specialize in robust and tailored apps, web and mobile, and have Ionic as one of our top skills.

Feel free to reach me at to discuss your project further at:
richi.gonzalez@madata.com
+52 614 311 1313 (attention to Richi)

Regards,
Richi

hello,
anyone looking for the Top Mobile App Development Company in Bangalore, Fusion Informatics is one of the finest app development companies in india.
Mobile Application Development Company In Bangalore

WillowTree
Hyperlink InfoSystem
Utility
Cubix
Blue Label Labs
TechAhead
Five
Zco
Rightpoint
Appinventiv

Hi @hoffmanjon,
glad to see you are interested in creating Ionic app. We have worked for few clients over the freelancing platforms but we moved now to the direct line with clients. Our focus is web and mobile solutions so check our portfolio.
Our ideology is to be as much as possible flexible and open for clients needs and budget to provide best buy options there is.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us on info@ideaverum.hr or send a message through our facebook page (and messanger on our website).

Hello @hoffmanjon

I can assist you with this very effectively.

Can you please share few details about the requirement, so that i can analyze and get back to your with further updates.

Here is my Skype: Patrick.mdev10
Email: patrick.mdev10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Hello,
Hope you are well !!

I am happy to assist you as a App developer.

I have 7+years of development experience.

To discuss further please reach me at Email- [paulsmith0562@gmail.com]

Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Thanks

Hello

I would love to assist you with your requirement,

Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you .

Best Regards,

Sofia

Email : sofia.c@talentsfromindia.com

Hello

Hope you are doing great

i can help you with your requirement. please connect me through skype :- live:.cid.9ad33e410a7d234d

waiting for your response
Thanks
GSHRM

Hi @hoffmanjon

Are you still looking for the same, If yes then I would be glad to assist you,
As I am having same expertise also having resources for the same.

If sounds well, lets connect over skype .

Regards
Nam
live:.cid.e9e0aac23ad8acf4
namrita(.) instait at gmail(.)com

Hello, hoffmanjon
Hope you are doing great

We would love to help you with mobile application development

As we have an expert team of developers who have 5+ years of experience in this field they will surely help you out and provide you best solution
Let’s connect and discuss in detail .

kind regards

Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com
+916264003450

We are interested. kindly share your details with info@optisolbusiness.com

Hi
Hope you are doing well
I have read your requirement and wanted to help you out with the.We are an established firm with proficiency in mobile developer,Please connect for the detailed discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you
Thanks
Srishti
Email:srishti2bhelsewale@gmail.com