Freelance app developer, UK-SPAIN Stablished Startup

We are looking for a freelance app developer for a long term reationship. Currently we have the need to develop our app with the help of an ambitious developer.

1 Like

Hi,

I am an ambitious developer from India and I could be of great assistance to you and your startup. What are your app requirements?

Thanks,
Ishan

Hello @rubenWeat

We are interested in exploring this opportunity. Please let me know when we can discuss it in more detail.

You can see some of our work on Ionic Market place http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

I can share more examples offline. You can reach me manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com or skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish

Hi

Please check my PM with more details.

Garry J

Hi @rubenWeat
I am interested in this please reach me out at - global.developer44@gmail.com and add me on skype at same email address so we can discuss further.

Hi! I’m an experienced ionic 2/3 - hybrid iOS and Android mobile app developer. My github profile is - https://github.com/divyanshuchat
I would be happy to assist in your ionic app development. My skype is divyanshu_chaturvedi

I am familiar with Ionic 2,3 Framework, AngularJS, API JSON data integration and other native features like Push Notifications using ionic cloud and one signal (although I prefer ionic cloud the most). I’ve used ionic cloud for deploying apps for real time testing on android and iOS devices, GitHub for code sharing and change management, AWS for server-side API/code hosting and Xcode/Android studio for iOS and android app builds, releases and publishing to stores. My experience and through my previous gigs I’ve possessed the capacity to create applications with usefulness like client signup and information exchange database, login, social login utilizing facebook, twitter, geo-location and social sharing, messaging apps, user profile etc. and many different components relying upon client the prerequisites. Also experienced in google maps API, geo-location, geo-fencing and other google api features. I have broad involvement in making backend taking into account PHP, REST, NodeJS and JSON based APIs required to speak with the application.

I would facilitate adoration to start a correspondence and talk about the project requirements further.

Thanks
Divyanshu Chaturvedi