RC.1 - problems on actual device (timeout + no css)

Following this topic:

I would like to summarize the problem and understand if I’m the only unlucky guy out there or if there’s a real problem with rc.1

• I compile apps via adobe build (upload www as a zip file and get resulting binaries)

• worked up to 3 days ago with beta 11 without experiencing any problem neither in chrome nor on an actual device

• refactored my app to rc.1 after updating ionic just 2 days ago (Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-rc.1)

• refactored app working without problems in chrome

PROBLEM 1 on actual device (Samsung J1):

the app is extremely slow at startup so android throws a "“the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///android_asset/www/index.html)”

Had to force the timeout in config.xml with something like:

<preference name="loadUrlTimeoutValue" value="700000" />

because the app takes from 20 to 25 seconds (white screen) before loading

PROBLEM 2 on actual device (Samsung J1):

with the workaround for problem 1 the app loads but without css at all.

I had to place the code in main.dev.ts into main.prod.ts to make it working

Anyone else having the same problems ?

Now the app is working but that very slow startup is very annoying and don’t know how much the dev code will affect performances (but after loading the app is smooth and relatively fast so that shouldn’t be a big problem)

As for Problem 2 my bad … I didn’t notice CLI returned with an error while trying to install cordova plugins required by ionic so it wasn’t including them in config.xml

So my actual problem is “only” the long loading time … really don’t know why it takes so long to load the app (with beta 11 same app loaded in few seconds, now it takes more than 20), after that the app goes smooth and fast as well.