This is super weird, and my team cant figure it out.
We have a perfectly functioning PWA in --prod but recently a tester pointed out that the tel and geo links were not working. We realized that the issue is only when accessing the app from a saved homescreen icon in Android only. When accessing through the normal browser everything functions as normal.
We have tried the whitelist issues:
Here is the code in the app:
<button ion-button id=“card_butts” icon-only [disabled]=“isCallDisabled” (click)=“makeCall()”>
window.open(“tel:” + this.phone);
My lead dev thinks it is an issue with the manifest.json, but other than that we have no clue.