Push Notification Plugin Not Building in iOS

I’m having a problem with the push notification plugin (https://github.com/phonegap-build/PushPlugin). When I run “ionic build ios” the plugin never gets copied to the “platforms/ios/www/plugins” folder. Has anyone ever had this happen before. I have it working fine in Android but iOS seems to be giving me problems.

This is common error for iOS platform. When you add a plugin after adding platform, new plugin’s source files are not copied to platforms/ios directory. You can either remove and re-add platform or copy source files to platforms/ios/www/plugins directory.

Thanks for the response. I copied the PushNotification.js file into my platforms/ios/www/plugins/www folder. I also made a separate controller to test for any kind of response but I get nothing in the console logs except the device platform is logging correctly. For some reason the $cordovaPush.register call is not doing anything. Here is my code below.

.controller('PushCtrl', ['$scope', '$location', '$cordovaPush', 'AuthService', 'UserFactory', function($scope, $location, $cordovaPush, AuthService, UserFactory) { if (typeof $cordovaPush !== 'undefined' && typeof device !== 'undefined') { console.log(device.platform); if (device.platform == 'android' || device.platform == 'Android') { var config = { senderID: GCMsenderID }; } else { var config = { "badge": "true", "sound": "true", "alert": "true" } } $cordovaPush.register(config).then(function(result) { // Success -- send deviceToken to server, and store for future use console.log("Push Notification Result: " + result); UserFactory.gcm('register', result.deviceToken); }, function(err) { console.log('Unable to device token from Google Cloud Messaging'); }); } else { console.log('Device is undefined?'); } }])

Do I need to do any other kind of manual installation besides what is in the README for the repository? Also, let me know if you would like to see anymore code.