Problem working with ionic overall

I develop native apps from a while now. And i have recieved an app to finish that does not match any ionic project that i have ever seen on the internet. Can anyone help me?

This is the compiled workspace:
folderworkspace

but wait!
The folder “www” is automatically created, it does not exist in the git build, but instead is compiled with gulp. Same for the folders: Plugins, plataforms and node_modules but those i can understand why.

The build works normally with “$ ionic serve”
and the project behave as expected. But i cannot understand the code and i cant find anything on the internet.

The README.md is void

It was said to me:

it is a almost finished project of ionic 1
aaaand that is all.

The blank example project and the tabs example project i was able to work very fine with it. but the workspace is not the same as this one i found.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Did you create a Ionic v1 app to compare?

In generall Ionic projects only suggest a code structure, the developer is free to adapt that in any way they want. Angular and AngularJS allow lots of different “configurations” of files and folders.

What is the ionic info output for this project you received?

Yes i created a Ionic v1 and a lot of others. And no luck. Please say anything that comes in your head, i could be very helpful.

Here is the info:

[WARN] Detected locally installed Ionic CLI, but it’s too old–using global CLI.
[WARN] Bad integration name: gulp
√ Gathering environment info - done!

Ionic:

ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.1.1 (C:\Users\FINDI\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic)
Ionic Framework : ionic1 1.3.3
@ionic/v1-toolkit : 1.0.6

Cordova:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0
Cordova Platforms : android 6.4.0, ios, ios_off
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic 5.0.1, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 2.0.3, (and 17 other plugins)

System:

NodeJS : v8.11.3 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
npm : 5.6.0

Can you build for iOS and Android?
Does

have any effect?
What exactly is your problem now?

The warn is not a problem, the app works fine. and is finished. I am a programmer that took this project from another company to add some things. But i cant figure out how it is built.

I cant understand the code, i have no idea on what to look for. I cant build for ios and android. But that is a problem for later. i want to see where does this pattern of files, system and code languages fit in the ionic system.

I have built:
ionic v1
ionic v2
ionic v3

all worked great. but they dont fit in this project. they are not alike. I have tryied all the sample apps,
everything that i could find in the forum and internet. It is really confusing.

a small example:
a field called CPF that is in brazil like social security code is in the US, have a lot of math to check if it is correct. But in all files from the “CPF” screen, all i see from the field is this:

return {
configFields: {
cpf: {
label: translations.cpf
},
}

the label translations i have found. But where is the math behind validating the number?
The app works great, but it is nothing like i have ever seen from ionic.

I am not a expert on ionic but i have to admit to be a little frustrated.

One thing i can see is that the code is too fragmented, which isnt nice. But maybe you can save my day.

Thanks a lot in advance