On Click the button vanishes?

Hi,

I have created a page which contains a button and on click of his function a pop up opens up. Everything is working perfectly in browser. But when i checked from my phone, on clicking this button this button just vanishes, so if i close the popup, now the page doesnt contain this button.

I think the button is getting hidden because if i click the position where the button was present , the popup comes again.

Why would this be happening ??

Hello,

it seems that your page contains the button, otherwise it would not be clickable. Also a hidden Button is not clickable. So…

no code, nothing happens.

Best regards, anna-liebt.

Yes page does have button

<ion-list inset>       
        <ion-item >           
          <button ion-button block round icon-start color="btnGreen" class="addBtn" (click)="addFN()"> 
            <ion-icon name="add"></ion-icon>
              &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
              Add 
          </button>                       
       </ion-item>
    </ion-list>

on click function opens a modal. Right after clicking button vanishes, so after closing the modal, the page wont be having the button

Hello,
my English is not the best.
If I understood it from your first post right.
You see this Button, on click addfn() a modal is present, if you close the modal, you do not see this button, but if you click on the same place the modal opens again.

If this is right?

If yes, then it seems that this button is here but looks transparent.

Please remove
round icon-start color="btnGreen" class="addBtn" and also

<ion-icon name="add"></ion-icon>
              &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

and anything else for example in addfn() that change the look of the button.
Is the button now visible after closing modal?

If not, can you made a format, for example background-color to a parent element?
Is there now a visual apperance of the button?

If not, is there any code that is executed regarding to modal open or modal close that have effect of button or a upper level element?

If after removing of unecessary things the button is visible, it is maybe a problem in your styling.

Best regards, anna-liebt