Not always touch feedback

on Device: When I have a link, button, tapbar the touch feedback is not always shown. Sometimes it never gives a touch feedback.
When simulating in the browser it always gives feedback
eg. My sidemenu items give a feedback when I ‘long’ click. But when I fast click it doesn’t show anything.

Interesting, what version of ionic are you using? Can you try the nightly builds?

I am using the latest beta version 1.0.0-beta.4 Antimony Antelop.
Can’t get my/any project running with the nightly build.

Which platform, version of that platform and device are you using?

I am using a Nexus 5 with android 4.4.2
Iphone 4 with ios 7.1

Hmm, could you try to create a new project with the CLI? This way we can rule out any issues on our end because I wasn’t able to reproduce your issue. There could be some conflicting code on your end?

Also, whats going wrong with your projects when you use the nightly builds?

I created a new starter tabs app. In the friends page you can duplicate my behaviour:
When you fast click/tap a name you go to the detail page.
But when you ‘long’, 'hard click/tap you see the background of the name turn dark-grey. Which is the desired touch feedback.

When I change the originial lib folder to the nightly build lib folder the app gives a blank screen

Alright, I see what you mean now. It was a lot more noticeable on an actual device than the simulator.

I know there was a lot of work done in beta 2 to prevent any accidental clicks on ion-items. What I did notice was that If you have any actual button:

<a class="button button-clear button-full" ui-sref="home">Main Menu</a>

The touch response is actually a lot more responsive. I can open up an issue for this to try to bring back some responsive-ness.

I think, if it is possible, to bring back some of the responsive-ness.
Because in some cases you can’t use an actual button.
It also gives a more native/ less web feel if you have a touch feedback.
Opening an issue seems appropriate.

Would be an nice feature to have, subtle, touch feedback on all clickable items!

You can see some examples of differences in items and linking methods.