NO SCOPE CREEP on this Freelance Ionic Gig!

Hey everyone.

I was developing this dating app myself in Ionic when I realized it needed a real, experienced developer. Not because I can’t do it (former C++ developer and owned a custom software business in the past), but because I just can’t devote the hours.

Because I’m one of you, this project is very well defined, there is proper documentation and I’ve even laid out the “pages” and an ionic tab nav bar with no errors or warnings.

I need someone to do the following with this Ionic (Android and iOS), Firebase Back end Personal Dating App Project:

*Login Screen/Splash Screen
*User to User Messaging
*User Profiles, pics and info (edit/view)
*Search users based on several parameters
*A settings page to set various settings
*Integrate a billing system (the kind where the billing takes place on their server, not on Firebase or anywhere in the app
*Test to be sure the user has paid before allowing the messaging to work
*Back end tools to: ban users, warn users, send users messages, approve profiles, approve other proprietary content (NDA ready to go)

Essentially, it’s your standard dating app with an extra feature or two.

NO SCOPE CREEP! Since I’m a former developer turned entrepreneur, I know what it’s like to develop custom software. The worst nightmare is a client who keeps saying, “hey, can you add this?” That won’t happen on this project. It’s already 100% defined.

Send me a message and let’s get started.

Looking for fixed cost pricing, based on a milestone based delivery of competed components. ie: We can break the project down into many small milestones an pay on them as each are completed and delivered. Pay can be under table if desired and I can get a better rate.

Let’s get started!

Hello

I will glade to work with you.I am ionic developer.

Please add me on skype : pmayur355

Hello,

I have just saw your post and would be interested in this job post. I have good Ionic developer with good working experience in the same. Please contact me on Skype for further discussion.

Regards,
Norman
Gmail: norman.cis10@gmail.com

Hello @newideasllc

We are happy to work on this. You can see some of work on Ionic Market place https://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Once we connected then we will share some more work with you.

Manish
manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com

Hi,

I would be interested to work on this project with you for a fixed price, but would need to see the full spec before quoting. Do you have a budget?

I have a BSc in Computer Science (2:1 Hons) and over 30 years experience programming systems of various sorts. In the last 3 years I have completed 7 hybrid Apps and can provide references if required.

I am proactive, can program anything that can be programmed, and am 100% customer focused.

Regards,
Bill Noble
bill dot noble at vardas dot com

If it’s an Ionic 2 app and you can consider hourly-paid work then let me know. I’m fully available at the moment. https://nunoarruda.com/resume.pdf

Please share the project details at anil@daffodilsw.com

I’m sorry. I need someone with enough experience to look at a
specifications and place a fixed cost bid on the project. I can’t do
hourly.

Hello Hiring Manager,

I have just gone through the description and as per your description provided regarding the dating application we are assuming that, all the pages design for the application is laid out by you,
We have to start integrating those pages for Login, Messaging page, User profile, Search, Setting page, Billing.
If possible please share the documentation to understand the complete work flow of the application.

Query:-

1. For messaging we have utilize the socket.io or any third party tool in the application.
  2. As you have mentioned back end tools require or admin section for the application, Please share more details regarding that.
  3. We have to save the messaging history of user. User can share any other information from messaging page or not (like location, photos etc.).

Please share your thoughts for the same.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Norman

Hi Everyone,

I’m currently running 2 companies and was away for the other one until today. I will start working through the responses today and tomorrow.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I will respond to everyone individually and privately.

I had not expected such a good turnout. :slight_smile:

The project has been awarded. Thank you all who replied. To be honest, I was buried with responses. Apologies if I wasn’t able to get to everyone.