No APK output after adding Crosswalk on OS X

I’m having issues with building my project after adding Crosswalk. The project builds fine when I revert to the Android browser, but when I build after Crosswalk it completes but where the location of the APK should be is blank. There aren’t any errors or anything while it builds. It appears to only be an issue on my Mac because it builds with no issues on my PC. If anyone has any suggestions with what I’m doing wrong, that would be great.

Just to simplify things and not worry about if my project was the one with issues I used the blank project here http://blog.ionic.io/crosswalk-comes-to-ionic/ and confirmed it would still not output any APKs.

I’m running:
Gradle: 2.6
Groovy: 2.3.10
Ant: Apache Ant™ version 1.9.3 compiled on December 23 2013
JVM: 1.7.0_80 (Oracle Corporation 24.80-b11)
Cordova 5.2.0

Thanks!!

Try to search it in this path

YourProject/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/

There should be your apk generated. The path when you build your apk with ant is different than the apks build with graddle

Sorry for my english, I hope this help

1 Like

Sweet, thanks. Kinda weird, cause I thought I checked that directory before. I’m not sure what’s wrong with the build output though, it doesn’t display the path like normal when Crosswalk is added.

Yes, it is. It always happens to me when I clone the project from bitbucket or github.

If I work with a local version, it doesn’t happen. Maybe there is a solution to fix it