Crosswalk Keeps adding itself

Hi Guys,

Since this morning, everytime I build my project it keeps adding crosswalk. Everytime I build android and seems to be doing it for every project, so I’m thinking it’s a global setting? I’ve tried browser remove, even went to the extent of platform remove but then when I go to build the project surely enough it builds with crosswalk.

Anyone else having similar issues or know how I can fix this? I really don’t want to add Crosswalk to every project

Thanks!

you have to remove the crosswalk plugin from your package.json. I had the same question and made an issue out of it in which @jbavari1 explained it to me https://github.com/driftyco/ionic-cli/issues/255#issuecomment-89375015

my issue seems to be slightly different in the sense that it tells me crosswalk is successfully removed and there’s no sight of it anywhere, then it magically comes back on build process, so everything works successfully. For example: browser remove crosswalk succeeds but then as soon as I go build android it comes back to using crosswalk, even though it’s not referenced in any plugin file.

Any ideas?

This is my package.json file:
{
“name”: “myapp”,
“version”: “1.0.0”,
“description”: “myApp: An Ionic project”,
“dependencies”: {
“gulp”: “^3.5.6”,
“gulp-sass”: “^1.3.3”,
“gulp-concat”: “^2.2.0”,
“gulp-minify-css”: “^0.3.0”,
“gulp-rename”: “^1.2.0”