I’ve been struggling with this issue a lot and it has been giving me a lot of headaches for the past few days.
Basically, the toolbar/navbar of ngCordova InAppBrowser doesn’t show. This is fatal because without it, I can’t close the InAppBrowser.
What I’ve done:
- I have installed ngCordova InApp browser via cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser
- I have attached above
- I have include ngCordova module in app.js
- I have inject $cordovaInAppBrowser in the controller
- I have follow API from http://ngcordova.com/docs/plugins/inAppBrowser/
- I have also refer to this topic Inappbrowser options not working
What happens when I upload the project to Ionic View, the InAppBrowser runs but it takes over the entire screen and the toolbar/navbar doesn’t show.
Please help. Thank you!