Need help with Mobile App

I’m encountering issues while attempting to update a React app for publication. I require assistance with the following:

1. Ensuring the app builds correctly.
  2. Verifying the integration of cookies.
  3. Implementing a custom “back” action.
  4. Addressing location permission integration (currently missing only for iOS).
  5. Reducing the size of the iOS app, potentially caused by excessive image sizes.
  6. Understanding the necessary commands for building future versions.

Please respond with details of apps you’ve developed using Capacitor for reference, along with your proposed rate. Feel free to send direct messages if you prefer.

2 Likes

Hello,
I hope you are doing well!
I have gone through your requirements and I’d be happy to assist you with your React app update. Here’s how I can help with your requirements:

1. Ensure the app builds correctly.
  2. Verify the integration of cookies.
  3. Implement a custom “back” action.
  4. Address location permission integration (specifically for iOS).
  5. Optimize image sizes to reduce the size of the iOS app.
  6. Guide the necessary commands for building future versions.

I have experience developing apps using Capacitor, and I can provide references upon request.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
srishti
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello @jo09

Drawing from my substantial experience with React app development and customization, I am well-equipped to offer my assistance in resolving the issues you are encountering. This includes ensuring that the app builds correctly, verifying the integration of cookies, implementing a custom “back” action, addressing location permission integration (currently missing only for iOS), reducing the size of the iOS app potentially caused by excessive image sizes, and understanding the necessary commands for building future versions.

For further communication or if you have any specific details or questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email at:

E: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your React app update.

Regards,
Jack

Hello @jo09
hope this message finds you well!!!

I have thoroughly reviewed your requirements and am fully equipped to assist you in updating your React app.

To further discuss the work, I have sent you a private message. Please take a moment to review it and feel free to contact me using the details provided below:

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards
Alan Jones

Hi @jo09
Hope you’re doing great!

I can surely assist you with the requirement, we hold 20+ years of experience in the industry and we can start immediately.

You have the flexibility to hire our developers according to your needs, whether it’s full-time, project based or hourly remote services at affordable rates.

Best Regards,
Angela D.
Email- angela@cisinlabs.com
Skype - cisin.angela
Website - https://www.cisin.com

Hello JO

How are you ?

I have checked your requirement

please reply so we can discuss in detail and provide you best solution

Thanks
Sunil
email:-sunil.patel@reak.in