Freelance capacitorjs help needed to repair mac (M1) and android builds

I have a capacitorjs app that is currently available in the app store and play store, but I can’t update it because neither of my builds are working anymore. I need help to get these two builds working regularly again. I’ve also never been able to get geolocation to work properly on iOS (it works fine on Android) so it would be great to fix that too. I use the capacitor geolocation plugin and mapbox for my geolocation and mapping.

About the mac build, I have two blocking problems. The first is that I used to rent access to a virtual mac for my builds, and that worked. But I recently got an m1 macbook and I can’t get that build to work anymore. I can’t even get “npm start” to work for the backend when I’m developing it. The second problem is that my license (maybe it’s called a “provisioning profile”) expired and I can’t manage to update it. The other iOS problem is that when a user tries to center the map on their location, it works but permission is requested from “://” despite the fact that I ask for permission in the normal way in the app. Apple refuses the app based on this “://” permission prompt so I can’t have regular geolocation for iOS.

For the android build, I just can’t get android studio to build anymore. It’s been 2-3 months since my last build.

Please reply with your hourly rate and a link to a free app that you’ve developed recently using capacitor. Thank you!

Hi @alexandermorgan

Sent you PM, please check.

Regards,
Ron

Hello @alexandermorgan

I can assist you with your requirement.

I have sent you private message please check

Regards,
Olivia

Hello

Hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement for the same and please connect me through skype or email :-sunil15ibr@gmail.com
our hourly rates are $16 USD hour

waiting for your response
Thanks
Sunil

Please only reply if you can share some accessible apps that you’ve built in the past. I will not be following up by email or on other platforms unless I see some past work. It’s fine to dm me your portfolio if you want it to be private for some reason. Thank you!

Regards,

Alex