Ionic Capacitor Developer Assistance

Hi,
I have taken over development of an Ionic project for the company I have been with now for around 6 months. I have been able to grasp some of the concepts of Ionic, but I would like to now get training, advice and assistance getting our base platform up to date. Assistance may also be required with integration to our CakePHP backend and Zoho API, so some experience there would be great.
Anyone who is interested, please message me and we can start discussions about our requirements.
Thanks!
Alex.

Hello @Medical-Billing

Hope you are doing well.

I am having 5+ years of experience and would like to assist you.

I have shared you a PM please check.

Thanks
Seth R

Hello,There
Hope you are doing well
I have read all your requirement and can surely assist you with the same.
Let’s connect and discuss it in details.
In the meantime please visit our company’s website :please visit our company website:-https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hello @Medical-Billing
Hope you are doing well!!!

I would be glad to assist you and send you the PM. Please check

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,
Alan Jones

Hello Alex,

I would love to assist you, kindly let me know when we can connect to discuss this in more detail.

I am available in the EST time zone and my email address is Rishabh@plaxonic.com.

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Hi @Medical-Billing ,

I am experienced in Ionic with Angular/React, Capacitor/Cordova. I can help you to build fully-compatible cross-platform systems (Web, PWA, Mobile). Please check out my personal website to have some idea, and send me an email to get details about my portfolio.

Sincerely,
Mert

Web: mertdy.com
Email: info@mertdy.com

@Medical-Billing Hello Alex,

I checked the post and I can help you with this project. Let me know if we can connect and discuss this in detail.

You can reach me manish at) ost (dot) agency

Cheers,
Manish Mittal

Hi @Medical-Billing

I have required experience assisting with the integration.

Please let me know, If you are still hiring professional

Awaiting your response

Regards
Deep