Need help to setup push notification

Hello all gurus, I have been trying ionic push notification for a few days but no luck yet. I use curl to send testing notification and it returns no error. Then I use curl again to query status of last message id, the error code is 301 which is about certificate error.

I have paid apple developer account with valid certificates. One thing I am confused about is that in apps.ionic.io account, when setting up a profile, it asks for a certificate password for both APN certificate and build credentials and it cannot be empty, however, on the error code page http://docs.ionic.io/v1.0/docs/push-error-codes, the 301 code says we do not currently support passphrase of certificates. So I am stuck here not knowing what is my real problem of setting up ionic push notification services.

I am testing on my iphone 5s (IOS 9.3), based on syslog of iphone, apparently it register push succesfully, I got a device token and used it in testing.

Anybody can give me some hints? Thanks in advance.

Any luck with this? i having the same issue for like a week, we decided to give ionic a try but things are quite hard with the outdated documentation and everything being in beta or alpha … should we quit ionic and w8 for a release?