My chat stopped working on Ionic

Hi.

I need help with this application that has a chat, for the moment stopped working the pure chat can anyone help me?

And now you want us to go into your project, find out how and where you did implement a chat, find out if it is working or not, and then tell you?

Hello

What I am looking for is getting help to find my mistake, I think that’s what forums are for. I selected to learn
Ionic is supposed to have a great community that can help you when you have any problems.

Hello

Can you post more details about your problem? For example, Post the error / post the section of code that would deal with your problem?

It is time-consuming to search, understand and then figure out the problem from your Whole Git Repository.

Hi.

The problem is that when I write something in the chat it is not sent, what I did was add the pages “Inicio”, “Menu” and “Radio” to a free chat template that I found.

Thanks for the help and pleasure to this newbie from Ionic

The code is from chat.html

Chat

<ion-content class="content-stable"
             on-swipe-left="hideTime = false"
             on-swipe-right="hideTime = true">

<div ng-repeat="message in messages"
       ng-class="{other: message.userId != myId}"
       class="messages">

<div class="message" ng-class="{'slide-right': hideTime, '': !hideTime}">
      <span>{{ message.text }}</span>
    </div>

<div class="time" ng-class="{'slide-right': hideTime, '': !hideTime}">{{message.time}}</div>

</div>

</ion-content>

<ion-footer-bar keyboard-attach class="bar-stable item-input-inset">
  <label class="item-input-wrapper">
    <input type="text" placeholder="Type your message" on-return="sendMessage(); closeKeyboard()" ng-model="data.message" on-focus="inputUp()" on-blur="inputDown()" />
  </label>
  <button class="button button-clear" ng-click="sendMessage()">
    Send
  </button>
</ion-footer-bar>
<script src="js/index.js"></script>