Modal content disappears on keyboard hide when depending on scope var (ng-show/ng-hide)

Hi,
I have modal with two steps “wizard” - first step is shown by default when scope variable is not set (ng-hide) - it contains four buttons - tapping any of these sets scope variable to true, hides buttons and shows (ng-show) simple form with input instead (step 2). Works.
Here comes magic.
Tapping input opens keyboard, you can enter value, but on keyboard hide (by “Done” or tapping outside) hides keyboard and content disappears. I mean it is there, but invisible (i can click “Submit” button or other active element in modal tapping the place I remember it was). I discovered it can be visible again when I tap close modal button and release finger somewhere outside this button.

Keyboard and content works like it is supposed to when I have “step1” and “step2” visible all the time.

Is there any way to make it work this way?

It’s a bug, fix got released a couple of days ago, see e.g. https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/issues/4888. Try using the newly released version 1.2.3 or 1.2.4.

1 Like