Looking for Ionic developer to build android application

Hi community!

I’m looking for a developer fluent in Angular Ionic.

That being said, I think this is an unusual context:

I myself a so-called “full stack engineer”, with more back-end experience but relatively comfortable with Angular and Ionic.
Over the last few month, I designed and I built a mobile app based on Ionic and a Ruby on Rails as back-end
I am a full time employee so I’m lacking time to proceed on current project.

I am constantly busy in backend and can’t work on mobile side. so I need someone help and I’m willing to pay for it.

All this means that I’m looking for someone with great Ionic expertise (otherwise, I could do it myself) but who charges not too much. I’m aware this is a contradiction :smiley: The good thing is that I wouldn’t be just paying someone, it could be more like a collaboration because I’m still actively contributing to the project.

I was hoping someone in this forum could be interested to discuss a collaboration, or bring some feedback on one of these platforms.
Happy to start a discussion anyway!

Thanks,
Bipin Patel

Hello

please share the detail requirement over my personal mail olivia@cisinlabs.com to discuss further in detail

BR,
Olivia

Hi Bipin,

We are interested in your project. kindly share your details with info@optisolbusiness.com

This blog has been a lot of fun for me. It’s a fascinating subject. It greatly aided me in resolving several issues. If you want to take a cheap ddos protection so you can contact us.

Hi, Bibin.
I’m interested in your project.
You can send the detail to my personal mail ulumuddin.cy@gmail.com

Hi Bipin,

As per your project requirement I can assist you with this project requirement.
Kindly connect with me at rick.j@hiteshi.com for further discussion.

Awaiting your valuable response.

Warm Regards,
Rick J.

Howdy ! trust u are fine.I was searching for an app developer very much like you ,that can give me fulfilling results and I found muzammalarif here .They worked beyond my expectations and satisfied me with their work. Happy to work with them.I will recommend you the company in which I ordered the development of a mobile application for iOS and. By the way, what mobile application are you going to develop?

Hello @alfareh13
I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry