IONIC developer for a one month contract

We need a hand for one month to finish our company IONIC app in order to meet our deadlines.

The app displays professional business introductions and allows the app user to rate the introductions, send simple messages and edit basic user information.

You need to:

• Ideally be from the Philippines (other countries may be considered)
  • Have excellent English communication skills
  • Be a freelance dev (strictly no companies) and great at working remotely
  • IONIC & AngularJS, including Beta versions should be your speciality
  • Follow best practices and write great code
  • Be able to start on short notice and not have other significant engagements
  • The salary is based on the Filipino market, if that does not suit you then do not apply

Please do not apply if you do not fulfil all of the above criteria.

If you do qualify, please send me a CV and app store links of the IONIC based apps you have developed.

You will also need to send code samples and be available for a Skype interview if your application is of interest.

Thanks!

Hello @nBrandt

I’ll help you at nominal rates, please contract me and I assure you one thing that you will be delighted with the work, send me an email at robert.cisin10@gmail.com or add me on skype: robert.cisin so that we can discuss this more.

Regards,

Robert

I sent PM. Please check and let me know your convenient time to discuss the job.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com

Hello NBrandt,

Hope you are doing good.

We have experienced team of Ionic developers and can assign you with a developer on monthly basis. Kindly add me over skype. My skype id is nishant.daffodil . You can visit our portfolio at www.daffodilsw.com/portfolio .

Kindly let me know a suitable time to connect over a call.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant Chadha - IT consultant
Daffodil Software Ltd.

Sorry, no companies.

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Mobile Applications using hybrid technologies such as Ionic framework, Angular JS, Javascript etc.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi,

I’d be happy to help with Ionic 2 app.

I’ve worked on several Ionic and Ionic 2 apps, and I even published an Ionic 2 course.

Please send me a message or add me on skype (brentd49).

Brent

Hi,

What is your daily rate in USD?
Kind regards,

Nick Brandt

Important: This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. Zenvoy, LLC nor the sender accepts any responsibility or liability for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail, The company accepts no liability for the contents of e-mails unconnected with the affairs of the company.

Hi Nick,

I usually bill at $450/day.

How can I help?

Brent

That is above the rates I budget for.

Nice to hear you make that kind of money though and keep up the good work!
Kind regards,

Nick Brandt

Important: This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. Zenvoy, LLC nor the sender accepts any responsibility or liability for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail, The company accepts no liability for the contents of e-mails unconnected with the affairs of the company.

Thanks, I’ve been doing this a long time. Good luck with your search!