Lint failed: Unable to find "tslint" command: null

i open a new project in ionic 2 and i get these errors when i run “npm run build”

[20:13:04] lint started …
[20:13:04] lint failed: Unable to find “tslint” command: null
[20:13:04] Error: Unable to find “tslint” command: null
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:38:20
at runTsLint (C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:35:12)
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:22:13
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:123:15)
[20:13:04] copy finished in 36 ms
[20:13:04] ngc failed: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.
[20:13:04] Error: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:40:20
at runNgc (C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:34:12)
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:18:16
Error running ionic app script “build”: Error: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393
npm ERR! argv “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” “run” “build”
npm ERR! node v6.8.0
npm ERR! npm v3.10.8
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! ionic-hello-world@ build: ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ionic-hello-world@ build script ‘ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js’.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the ionic-hello-world package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR! npm bugs ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! Or if that isn’t available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\npm-debug.log

C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp>

C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp>

i saw this issue and i did exactly and it’s not helped me.

anyone can help?
i tried everything and nothing help.

Since i updated from Ionic 2.0.0-rc.0 to 2.0.0-rc.1 this morning, i experience a similar problem:

ngc failed: Unable to find Angular Compiler "ngc" command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.

Edit: see https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/issues/8691

@MartiMcFlight what the solution? i looked on the issue #8691 and i don’t really understand… to copy this package.json? https://github.com/driftyco/ionic2-app-base/blob/master/package.json