[Solved] Tslint not found

Since yesterday it happens, nothing changed.

Also reinstalled everything and the project is new generated.

Your system information:

Cordova CLI: 6.3.1
Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-rc.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.0
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.0.0-beta.20
Node Version: v4.6.0

Up Need Help, Windows 10

Hi,
I faced this problem .You have to install gulp
try it .
npm install -g gulp

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply. I believe it’s correct, but can’t test since the problem is solved.

Someone told me to reinstall everything, may be a npm bug. So, I did and now using NodeJS v6.7.0.
I think there’s nothing to do with the version, but with some corrupted package.
After uninstall, excluded all npm folders on %appdata% and now works fine

:slight_smile:

[EDIT/UPDATE] i ran npm install (again) as well as opted out of the cordova telemetry (kept seeing those messages) and now i don’t see the tslint issue anymore. I’m on to a new issue, but probably unrelated.

I’m running into this same thing. Tried Updating to node v6, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I’m still getting the same tslint error. Can you point to the directions you followed (or describe them) for uninstalling/reinstalling (maybe I’m missing something)

Thanks,
Brian

Go to %appdata% and delete folders nodejs and npm, after uninstall.
After, install again.

I am have same issue
its windows 8,
node v4.6.0 npm
npm 2.15.9

tried uninstall and reinstall
tried deleting %appdata%
tried uninstall everything and then reinstall
but still getting

[00:05:33]  lint failed:  Unable to find "tslint" command: null

[00:05:33]  Error: Unable to find "tslint" command: null
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:38:20
    at runTsLint (C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:35:12)
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:22:13
    at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:82:15)

[00:05:33]  copy finished in 319 ms
[00:05:33]  bundle dev failed:  Could not resolve '@angular/platform-browser-dynamic' from C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\src\app\main.dev.ts

[00:05:33]  Error: Could not resolve '@angular/platform-browser-dynamic' from C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\src\app\main.dev.ts
    at Error (native)
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\dist\rollup-plugin-node-resolve.cjs.js:78:21
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\browser-resolve\index.js:265:24
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:46:14
    at process (C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:173:43)
    at ondir (C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:188:17)
    at load (C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:69:43)
    at onex (C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:92:31)
    at C:\Users\vinodhum\Desktop\App-v1\plus\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\rollup-plugin-node-resolve\node_modules\resolve\lib\async.js:22:47
    at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:82:15)

tried reinstalling OS still same issue.
any idea what is causing this error ?

same problem, who can help?
npm run build

ionic-hello-world@ build C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp
ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js

[20:06:24] ionic-app-scripts 0.0.30
[20:06:24] build prod started …
[20:06:24] clean started …
[20:06:24] clean finished in 8 ms
[20:06:24] copy started …
[20:06:24] ngc started …
[20:06:24] lint started …
[20:06:24] lint failed: Unable to find “tslint” command: null
[20:06:24] Error: Unable to find “tslint” command: null
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:38:20
at runTsLint (C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:35:12)
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\lint.js:22:13
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:123:15)
[20:06:24] copy finished in 40 ms
[20:06:24] ngc failed: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.
[20:06:24] Error: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:40:20
at runNgc (C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:34:12)
at C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\dist\ngc.js:18:16
Error running ionic app script “build”: Error: Unable to find Angular Compiler “ngc” command: null. Please ensure @angular/compiler-cli has been installed with NPM.

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393
npm ERR! argv “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” “run” “build”
npm ERR! node v6.8.0
npm ERR! npm v3.10.8
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! ionic-hello-world@ build: ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ionic-hello-world@ build script ‘ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js’.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the ionic-hello-world package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! ionic-app-scripts build --rollup ./config/rollup.config.js
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR! npm bugs ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! Or if that isn’t available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp\npm-debug.log

C:\Users\Adir\development\eventapp>