Issue when scrolling down the ion-option list, on scrolling up and down it selects the checkbox

I m using ion-select and ion-option to display some content in the alert controller.It has a type multiple so that multiple options can be selected using a checkbox.But the problem is in case of iphone as its touch is too sensitive, while scrolling up and down it takes the click event and selects/unselects the checkboxes.
I m very new to ionic and can not figure out the solution for it.
I just want the checkbox to take the click rather then the entire item having label and checkbox.
This is the code i m currently using:

>  <div *ngIf="field.xtype==='multiselect'" [hidden]="field.hide">
>        <ion-item style="margin-left:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;">
>        <ion-label style="margin-bottom:10px; font-size:15px;" color="basic" stacked>{{field.label}}</ion-label>
>        <ion-select [(ngModel)]='field.value' multiple="true" name="field.name" (ionChange)=getSublistdetails(field.name,field.value)>
>        <ion-option *ngFor="let option of field.options" input type="checkbox">{{option.text}}</ion-option>
>       </ion-select>
>       </ion-item>
>     </div>

Blockquote

I have spent almost two days in searching a solution for it, but no success yet.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

I have the same problem, did you find any solutions?

No i haven’t got any solution for it yet. Please inform me as well if you find anything for it.
Thanks