Issue Running UWP with Cordova Sqlite Storage

I’m working on a Ionic 2 project that functions well for android and iOS versions. I’ve recently tried to add the windows platform to the project but I can’t seem to get pass this error when running.

C:\Projects\IFE>ionic run windows

Running 'run:before' npm script before run

> ionic-hello-world@ build C:\Projects\IFE
> ionic-app-scripts build

[11:58:37]  ionic-app-scripts 0.0.39
[11:58:37]  build prod started ...
[11:58:37]  clean started ...
[11:58:37]  clean finished in 5 ms
[11:58:37]  copy started ...
[11:58:37]  ngc started ...
[11:58:38]  lint started ...
[11:58:38]  copy finished in 495 ms
[11:58:40]  lint finished in 2.15 s
[11:58:56]  ngc finished in 19.29 s
[11:58:56]  webpack started ...
[11:59:02]  webpack finished in 5.17 s
[11:59:02]  uglifyjs started ...
[11:59:02]  sass started ...
[11:59:03]  sass finished in 1.13 s
[11:59:03]  cleancss started ...
[11:59:04]  cleancss finished in 1.04 s
[11:59:13]  uglifyjs finished in 11.21 s
[11:59:13]  build prod finished in 35.69 s
The following image was skipped because it has an unsupported size (undefinedxundefined): resources/ios/icon/icon-small@3x.png

Building project: C:\Projects\IFE\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Windows.jsproj

Configuration : debug

Platform      : anycpu

Patching 8.1 in prebuild event...

Injected base.js reference to the www/index.html

Removing /( *)(<script\s+(?:type="text\/javascript"\s+)?src="\/www\/WinJS\/js\/base.js">\s*<\/script>)(\s*)/ from www/index.html

Removing /( *)(<script\s+(?:type="text\/javascript"\s+)?src="\/\/Microsoft.Phone.WinJS.2.1\/js\/base.js">\s*<\/script>)(\s*)/ from www/index.html

pch.cpp

Constants.cpp

Database.cpp

Statement.cpp

c:\projects\ife\plugins\cordova-sqlite-storage\src\windows\sqlite3-win-rt\sqlite3\database.cpp(48): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'sqlite3_int64' to 'int', possible loss of data [C:\Projects\IFE\plugins\cordova-sqlite-storage\src\windows\SQLite3-Win-RT\SQLite3\SQLite3.Windows\SQLite3.Windows.vcxproj]

sqlite3.c

Creating library C:\Projects\IFE\plugins\cordova-sqlite-storage\src\windows\SQLite3-Win-RT\SQLite3\SQLite3.Windows\debug\SQLite3.Windows\SQLite3.lib and object C:\Projects\IFE\plugins\cordova-sqlite-storage\src\windows\SQLite3-Win-RT\SQLite3\SQLite3.Windows\debug\SQLite3.Windows\SQLite3.exp

SQLite3.Windows.vcxproj -> C:\Projects\IFE\plugins\cordova-sqlite-storage\src\windows\SQLite3-Win-RT\SQLite3\SQLite3.Windows\debug\SQLite3.Windows\SQLite3.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(4512,5): error APPX0505: The processor architecture of your project 'neutral' doesn't match the processor architecture 'x86' of the referenced project 'SQLite3'. Change the targeted processor architectures to align between your project and its references. [C:\Projects\IFE\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Windows.jsproj]

Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\msbuild.exe: Command failed with exit code 1

When I look at the VS solution of the cordova-sqlite-storage plugin, I see that it is unable to load the SQLite3.UWP project.

From my searches, I’ve found this other noted issue as being the most similar to my issue.
https://github.com/litehelpers/Cordova-sqlite-legacy-build-support/issues/10
Unfortunately, there wasn’t a solution there that was able to help me. If anyone has any insights as to how I can get past this issue, or any additional information that might help, please let me know.

yea same issue. Hope someone can help.

did you guys ever get this sorted?