I want use Ionic deploy service without pushing code to ionic pro dashboard, like the older way of using ionic deploy service using ionic deploy cli command … Will it be possible now in new ionic pro ?
It also isn’t really different than before, just the method has changed:
Before you used
ionic upload to get the code to Ionic, now you use Git.
Ionic Pro is a hosted and closed source service, so there is not much we, the community, can help you with, sorry. Check these:
- FAQ and common/known issues at https://ionic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003254647-FAQ-Common-Issues
- Common build errors at https://ionic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003490348-Common-build-errors
- Official documentation at https://ionicframework.com/docs/pro/
You can - and should - contact support at http://ionicframework.com/support#support
Thanks Sujan, But in our case we need to run complicated CI steps before building actual application…
What Would you suggest for this case ?
- Contact support and ask them what they suggest
- You could fake an Ionic v1 project that only has
wwwand commit that to Git maybe.
Ok… Thank you so much…