Just rendered my iPhone completely stuck, requiring manually reboot (home & power press and hold)
Steps to recreate:
- Built an ionic app prototype.
- Deployed app to Android Play Store in
alpha release program.
- Installed on a dozen devices, no problems.
- Tested app in iOS Simulator, everything looked good.
- Finally got App Developer License approved.
- Loaded .xcodeproj file in Xcode 6.1.1
- Plugged in iPhone6+, selected it from Device list
- Hit Run button (following these instructions:
- App installed & everything was great.
- Pressed home button
- Pressed app icon to relaunch app.
- Nothing happened, (actually app icon became shaded)
- No other apps open, couldnt open recent apps.
- Could not turn off phone
- A minute later the screen turned off, then Siri started. A minute later Siri said she couldnt hear me.
- Finally pressed and held Power + Home until it rebooted...
This issue wasn't one of the common issues mentioned in the cordova page linked above.
XCode console output:
2015-02-03 21:45:49.112 myApp[3202:1294003] DiskCookieStorage changing policy from 2 to 0, cookie file: file:///private/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/5D5756FF-B7A1-43C1-B820-7BD8BF506CA7/Library/Cookies/Cookies.binarycookies
2015-02-03 21:45:49.279 myApp[3202:1294003] Apache Cordova native platform version 3.7.0 is starting.
2015-02-03 21:45:49.280 myApp[3202:1294003] Multi-tasking -> Device: YES, App: YES
2015-02-03 21:45:49.293 myApp[3202:1294003] Unlimited access to network resources
2015-02-03 21:45:49.403 myApp[3202:1294003] [CDVTimer][keyboard] 0.157952ms
2015-02-03 21:45:49.403 myApp[3202:1294003] [CDVTimer][TotalPluginStartup] 0.472009ms
2015-02-03 21:45:50.006 myApp[3202:1294003] Resetting plugins due to page load.
2015-02-03 21:45:50.760 myApp[3202:1294003] Finished load of: file:///private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/08D32EA7-C001-4D53-B729-F63081D4E97A/myApp.app/www/index.html#/login
2015-02-03 21:45:55.711 myApp[3202:1294003] current state is: tab.home
2015-02-03 21:45:59.178 myApp[3202:1294003] current state is: tab.calendar
2015-02-03 21:46:03.708 myApp[3202:1294003] current state is: tab.detail
2015-02-03 21:46:15.773 myApp[3202:1294003] total 94
The only thing I can note is that despite running:
cordova plugin rm org.apache.cordova.console
when I prepped app for Android build, it's still logging my console output.
Otherwise nothing jumps out at me.
Suggestions? Comments? Solutions?
Any and all much appreciated!