Ionic Workshop: San Francisco - August 23rd

Hey Ions,

We are hosting our first official Ionic Workshop with help from the great folks over at Hack Reactor, in downtown San Francisco on August 23rd from 9am-5pm. Tickets are on sale now, and all Ionic users get a 25% discount by using the code IONICF: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ionic-framework-workshop-w-ionic-team-tickets-12456992199

This will be an in depth introduction to all things hybrid app development using Ionic. That includes setting up a development environment for Cordova and iOS and/or Android, along with designing, building, and publishing a real app to the App Store using Ionic.

The workshop will be led by our very own @gerred and @perry, so you’ll also get the chance to ask the Ionic team direct questions.

This is a great fit for a developer looking to get into mobile apps or expand their company’s development of cross-platform hybrid apps.

Again, tickets are on sale right now but are going quickly. Make sure to use the coupon code IONICF for 25% off!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Will anything be streamed?

Lucky Americans!

No such meetups here in the Asia Pacific :frowning:

We should probably form our own club.

3 Likes

@max Lemme know if Scott and I can help with anything.

Schwing! … I’m in. See you there! Excited. :slight_smile:

This is great! Can you guys get it on video and maybe release it for a price? Would have loved to attend but I’m not from America.

Yes we can have one. I am in Hyderabad, India. Let me know if there are any other ionic users in Hyderabad, we can have our own meetup to start with.

Gaurav

@siddhartha Please share your number. You can send PM on my Twitter. I would like to talk to you about your experience of developing Android apps using Ionic as I am facing some performance issues.

As we are in same timezone, so it will be really helpful to talk on phone than exchanging messages here.

Any chance of streaming this or making a dvd like others have mentioned? That would be really helpful, but I believe that’s at the discretion of Hack Reactor.

Based in the Middle East (Dubai), anyone from around here?

@gauravd Of course! Check your personal messages section.

@tjflamezz, yes … I am from Dubai… lets connect on sat@techmobilesolutions.com

Having trouble getting an answer on this… For this workshop is it expected that we bring laptops? Or will computer hardware be provided for use on site?

Hey @Arkh,

Yes, I believe you should bring a laptop. If you have any other questions feel free to ping Gerred or myself, Gerred’s email is gerred AT drifty DOT com

Absolutely Siddhartha,

Lets team up and request Ionic leaders to help us.

How can they help us/

How about organizing an ‘Ionic workshop’ on Jan 2015. In bangalore.

All of us Javascript and Computer science fan boys can get under a roof and show off we have built with Ionic and learn more about Ionic and AngularJS.

Let me know what you think.

Sorry for bad punctuation and grammar. My keyboard is screwed. Want to buy a new one.

1 Like

It’ll be amazing! I’d really like to attend to this WordShop, but from Brazil it’s a little bit hard :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sharing Ionic with every friend and hosting a local meetup in São Paulo, everybody likes Ionic here, some stickers will be welcome (just kidding :smile: haha)

Woops! Sorry, forgot to unpin this :slight_smile: