Ionic View: No apps showing up

I’ve created a couple of ionic apps and ran the ionic upload command, which asks for my email and password. I enter those and it says Logged In and then it says Uploading app. When I go to Ionic View and log in using the same email and password all I ever see is the splash screen saying I don’t have any apps.

Not sure what to do now. Is there a webpage on ionic’s site that allows me to see a list of apps uploaded in my account?

Has anyone else had an issue like this?

–Chris

Same Problem here…

I had this issue when i tryed to upload app from OSx when i’ve uploaded same app from windows it worked. I don’t know why:)

I’ve tried it on Linux and OSX with no luck. I don’t have an environment set up on Windows. Hopefully the Ionic folks have an explanation.

Ok got it working with a bit of help from ionic guys. I ran “ionic info” and it told me I needed to update to latest ionic version so I ran “npm install -g ionic”, reran my build and ran the upload and it worked.

I’m also seeing this. The output from the ionic upload looked like this;

Logged in : )
Uploading app…

And then I’m back to my command prompt. I’ve no idea if it takes some time to appear.

Oh actually, looking here http://apps.ionic.io/projects (not sure this is the right place), it says I don’t have any projects. So maybe the issue is with the upload.

UPDATE: I re-ran the ionic upload and this time got an extra output line;

Successfully uploaded (xxxxxxx)

And now it appears in the web link too.

1 Like

I confirm. It seems you have to do it twice. I don’t, it may be related to the login phase on the CLI.

Works fine, other that that !

Great work, Ionic Team.