Ionic-View Android app not retrieving Firebase data

The app that I am developing uses Firebase and works great on Android when I build and install it. However, when I upload the app to my Ionic account to be viewed on the Ionic View app, the Firebase data fails to load.

I’m not sure how to debug this. Perhaps external requests are disabled due to security restrictions, which is understandable. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue and if anyone had ideas on what I could do to help resolve it. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

This issue is not happening on a different Android device that I own so I’m going to assume it’s a device specific issue. For future reference, the flawed Android device is a Motorola Droid Razr smartphone. Please disregard this thread unless you are having the same issue, then we can try to debug it.

I have the same issue. When I run my app directly on the device loaded via ionic run android, no problem. The same app loaded via ionicview fails to load. I used jconsole.js to get the logs and this is what I get.