Ionic v1 Package build for iOS

Hello,
I’m trying to run
ionic package build ios --profile ios

but it results with an error (it works with android) - see below

Wat am I doing wrong registering security profile?

I’m using this instruction:
https://www.iandevlin.com/blog/2012/11/phonegap/building-an-ios-signing-key-for-phonegap-in-windows

I will be appreciate for any help.

Check dependencies
Provisioning profile “DentalServiceTestApp2” doesn’t include the aps-environment entitlement.
Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 10.2’

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/package/workspace/apps-6de8bf8f-40/cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-workspace,DentalService TestApp.xcworkspace,-scheme,DentalService TestApp,-configuration,Release,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,DentalService TestApp.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/apps-6de8bf8f-40/cordova/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/apps-6de8bf8f-40/cordova/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Is your app using Push? Then you have to enable it in the provisioning profile.

Thanks for replay.

I do not use push directly. Is it possible it do not work because i have some package installed that give that possibility that i do not use?

Yes, if you have a plugin installed that uses it, it will be required from the profile.

1 Like

Thank You a lot for help.

Removing unused phonegap-push-plugin helped

1 Like

i have the same issue but am using the push plugin and after i did investigations about solutions for this issue, i end with solution to enable it using XCode , and i DON’T HAVE A MAC . please help me