Ionic push problem with ios 10

--------------EDIT 9/16/2016-------------------
OK this was solved 2 days ago. Just to help everyone who is also having this problem, I upgraded my Xcode from 7 to 8 and this problem came out. You need to manually go to “Capabilities” (or a similar name, right now I’m on Windows so I can’t check) and switch on “Push Notification” to make it work for iOS10.

I am testing my app, which is already on testflight today. I do the push throught ionic cloud.
My friend is using a iOS8 phone and I am using iOS 10. And he is getting push notification but I don’t.

Mine was working fine until I updated from ios 9 to 10 yesterday. When I check the log in Xcode, I found out that it says “Push Plugin register fail”. Is there any solution to this yet?

1 Like

Hi,

I have errors in iOS 10 if the app is compilated with Xcode 8, but if the app is compilated with Xcode 7.3.1, I haven’t erros.

I get erros with some plugins of Cordova, like Push Plugin, Dialogs, Spinner Dialog…

My Ionic 2 app seems fine with iOS 10. You might try removing/adding Push Plugin again. There was a iOS 10 bug fix a few months ago.

OK this was solved 2 days ago. Just to help everyone who is also having
this problem, I upgraded my Xcode from 7 to 8 and this problem came out.
You need to manually go to “Capabilities” (or a similar name, right now
I’m on Windows so I can’t check) and switch on “Push Notification” to make it work for iOS10.

Thanks, i also needed to switch it again after the last xcode update …