Hi, I’m trying to get Push Notifications to work from ionic.io using the Production profile.
As for now, I’ve already:
- Created both Development and Distribution certs from scratch from Apple Developer Portal
- Reloaded the certs in my machine using Xcode (and fixing signing issues from xcode)
- Exported the .p12 certs and uploaded them to ionic.io platform
- Set my app push config to production mode (just in case) and dev_push = false.
- Built using --release from terminal
- Built using Xcode and selecting Release build in build options
And I’ve tried:
- Sending push with APNS-Tool using the production certs and it works.
- Sending push from ionic.io using production profile and it doesn’t work.
- Sending push using ionic.io API using production profile and it doesn’t work.
- Sending push using ionic.io and ionic.io API using development profile and it works.
I’m going crazy with this and starting to think it’s a ionic.io platform issue, as it works using APNS-Tool.
Can anyone give me a hand?