Ionic Pro Release iOS error

I want to release my app in Ionic Pro, but it fails every time due to gym step.

[17:38:03]: ▸ Code Signing Error: No profile matching ‘Profile Distribución’ found: Xcode couldn’t find any provisioning profiles matching ‘Profile Distribución’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor. [17:38:03]: ▸ Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 11.2’ [17:38:03]: [17:38:03]: :arrow_up:️ Check out the few lines of raw xcodebuild output above for potential hints on how to solve this error [17:38:03]: :clipboard: For the complete and more detailed error log, check the full log at: [17:38:03]: :clipboard: /Users/ionic/Library/Logs/gym/Mi Holistor-Mi Holistor.log [17:38:03]: [17:38:03]: Looks like fastlane ran into a build/archive error with your project [17:38:03]: It’s hard to tell what’s causing the error, so we wrote some guides on how [17:38:03]: to troubleshoot build and signing issues: https://docs.fastlane.tools/codesigning/getting-started/ [17:38:03]: Before submitting an issue on GitHub, please follow the guide above and make [17:38:03]: sure your project is set up correctly. [17:38:03]: fastlane uses xcodebuild commands to generate your binary, you can see the [17:38:03]: the full commands printed out in yellow in the above log. [17:38:03]: Make sure to inspect the output above, as usually you’ll find more error information there [17:38:03]:

Can anyone perform a release on Ionic Pro?

I´m using Xcode 9 and Ad-Hoc configurations.

Anyone?

Thanks!!
Tomás

@holistor How did you fix this problem?