So right now I’m looking in to creating an app where you’re able to see purchases made in stores with Apple Pay.
What I’m thinking is if i open the Apple Pay from my app am I able to get information about the payment in to the app even if the app it self doesn’t handle any transactions?
So i.e the flow goes something like this:
- User opens app and clicks make a payment
- Apple Pay / Samsung Pay is opened
- User makes purchase through NFC connection
- The purchase is registered in app with what store name / price paid.
- User gets a review over where he / she spends money at.
Is this possible or has this been looked down?