Ionic ios Build Failed: SocialSharing plugin

Added the following plugin (https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/SocialSharing-PhoneGap-Plugin) following instructions, but upon building got the following error:

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/timgiblin/Dropbox/Code/peerio-mobile/platforms/ios/ionicBoilerplate/Plugins/nl.x-services.plugins.socialsharing/SocialSharing.m'
			clang: error: no input files
			Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

2014-07-18 09:21:29.680 xcodebuild[5012:3c1f]  DVTAssertions: Warning in /SourceCache/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport-5069/Xcode3Core/LegacyProjects/Frameworks/DevToolsCore/DevToolsCore/SpecificationTypes/BuiltInSpecifications/Compilers/XCGccMakefileDependencies.m:76
			Details:  Failed to load dependencies output contents from ``/Users/timgiblin/Dropbox/Code/peerio-mobile/platforms/ios/build/ionicBoilerplate.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/ionicBoilerplate.build/Objects-normal/i386/SocialSharing.d''. Error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 "The file “SocialSharing.d” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file." UserInfo=0x7fd99be884a0 {NSFilePath=/Users/timgiblin/Dropbox/Code/peerio-mobile/platforms/ios/build/ionicBoilerplate.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/ionicBoilerplate.build/Objects-normal/i386/SocialSharing.d, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fd99be132e0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory"}. User info: {
			    NSFilePath = "/Users/timgiblin/Dropbox/Code/peerio-mobile/platforms/ios/build/ionicBoilerplate.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/ionicBoilerplate.build/Objects-normal/i386/SocialSharing.d";
			    NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 \"The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. No such file or directory\"";
			}.
			Function: void XCGccMakefileDependenciesParsePathsFromRuleFile(NSString *__strong, void (^__strong)(NSString *__strong))
			Thread:   <NSThread: 0x7fd99be884e0>{name = (null), num = 7}
			Please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.
			** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
				CompileC build/ionicBoilerplate.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/ionicBoilerplate.build/Objects-normal/i386/SocialSharing.o ionicBoilerplate/Plugins/nl.x-services.plugins.socialsharing/SocialSharing.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
			(1 failure)
			Error: /Users/timgiblin/Dropbox/Code/peerio-mobile/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
			    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
			    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:98:17)
			    at maybeClose (child_process.js:755:16)
			    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:822:5)
			Unable to build app on platform ios. Please see console for more info.

I am new to the whole PhoneGap, Ionic, Cordova thing, how should I go about troubleshooting this? Is it worth it? Or will Ionic just not work with certain plugins?

Thanks!

building android works by the way

Got it to build. Ended up just copying SocialSharing.h an SocialSharing.m into the directory where it said it couldnt find them. Not sure what I did wrong for it not to be included at first, or if this is too hacky of a way to do it.

sounds like a module installation error, glad you got it working though

I fixed this by removing and adding again the ios platform. weird.