HALEO is an emerging leader in health tech, particularly in virtual specialty care for sleep.
Why work with HALEO?
Chronic insomnia and poor sleep have a negative long-term impact on your physical and mental health. At HALEO, you will build clinically effective tools that eliminate chronic insomnia symptoms, reduce anxiety and depressions symptoms, make you fall asleep faster and wake up less during the night.
Why we’re hiring a new developer now:
We need your help to polish the mobile app, increase the productivity of our clinical operations and build new features.
How we work?
The product team meets every 3 weeks to introduce the new requirements and why they are important for the user. After the meeting, developers build their own sprint and start development. The team meets once a week to share progress.
- You have 2 to 4 years of work experience.
- You are a recent graduate and you have successfully completed side projects.
- Develop new features and products to meet the needs of our users and clinical/business teams
- Set your own goals and execute with minimal supervision.
- Develop prototypes with our R&D team.
- Backend development with Php, Laravel, SQL (or the confidence you can learn quickly).
- Front end development with Ionic and Angular (or the confidence you can learn quickly).
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Work remotely from anywhere (you must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship).
- Speak English and French (optional).