- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee.
- Must have a recent post-secondary degree
- Must be unemployed
- A free mobile app that connects you with the most compatible people nearby.
How? We use quizzes to create deep psychographic profiles of users and use social science and machine learning to privately connect them in group chats of 3.
- The strongest predictor of your overall happiness is not beauty, health, social status, or even wealth—it’s the quality of your close relationships.
- As a society, we’re growing increasingly isolated, and it’s killing us.
Our Mission: Eradicate loneliness, and create life-changing friendships at scale.
- We’re a team of 3 entrepreneurs. That’s it.
- We get sh*t done. With no funding, we’ve reached half a million people.
- Hungry to have a massive impact in the world.
- Ready to take on more responsibility than the stage in your career suggests.
- Eager to learn fast and apply your learnings.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing decision-making environment.
- Confident enough to interrupt when you don’t understand, but humble enough to quickly admit when you are wrong.
- Capable of thinking and communicating clearly, in writing and person.
- Disciplined enough to work effectively at home.
- Develop, maintain & improve existing products and features.
- Own and deliver complex projects from the planning stage through execution.
- Contribute to the technical design process, break down large tasks.
- Investigate the edge-cases, exploring any problems that arise in depth and proposing robust solutions.
- Design, evaluate and measure solutions to problems varying in scope.
- Technologies we use: Angular, Ionic5, Ruby, Postgres, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform.
- Stock Options grant
- Flexible working hours
- Work directly with CEO & CTO
- Participate in high-level strategic discussions
- Duration: 6 months. Possibility of full-time offer upon completion.
- Starting Date: TBD when the candidate is found.
- Salary: $23/hr + Stock Options