This is really strange. First I have seen this problem iOS build not updating with Xcode and “ionic run ios --prod” , code is not updating and I have tried whatever they have suggested in those links but to no avail. Things that I have tried so far are.
- Remove the iOS platform and add again
- Delete www folder
- Restart both phone and my Mac Mini
- Update Cordova to the latest as shown in my ionic info below.
- Using ionic cordova run ios --prod and installing using Xcode
- Deleted or Uninstall the app from iPhone 6 plus.
Some of the pages that the app deploys and displays are all deleted, so I am convinced that the command is not updating or installing the latest build.
Below you will find my ionic info.
@ionic/cli-utils : 1.19.1 ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.19.1
cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0
@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.4 Cordova Platforms : ios 4.5.4 Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.5.3
ios-deploy : 1.9.2 ios-sim : 6.0.0 Node : v8.9.4 npm : 5.6.0 OS : macOS High Sierra Xcode : Xcode 9.2 Build version 9C40b
backend : pro